Download our detailed offers below !
Successful and productive teams adapt quickly, manage themselves and solve their own problems.
They trust each other, are loyal to the organization, and have fun at work.
In other words, they live an Outdoor Mindset.
To promote trust, creativity and joint achievement, we combine experiential learning, collective intelligence and team coaching .
Our outdoor activities are designed to transfer workplace challenges to a new, yet safe environment, suited to resolving issues together.
We tailor our programs to your specific situation and deliver outdoors, indoors or remotely.
Over the years we have found that these programs lead to sustainable results.
The Belbin Team Roles
The term team roles expresses the tendency to behave, participate and interact with co-workers in a certain way. For practical purposes, a clear distinction must be made between an individual’s team role and their functional role, which refers to the professional criteria on which they have been engaged (technical skills and operational knowledge required).
In each team, some individuals take on specific functions such as plant, coordinator or expert (the 9 roles). The balance between the different roles has a preponderant effect on the effectiveness of the team.
Objective: To enable each member to become aware of their potential role within a team when managing a collective project and to put their specific skills into practice during the workshop.
Tools: Completing a confidential and individual report 12 to 15 days prior to the team building. Explanations on the “9 roles“ and interactive discussions on how to put into practice their specific and complementary skills for the advancement of the entire team.
- Build trust and engagement
- Create dialogue and effective communication
- Shift focus from individual goals to group goals
- Install a culture of ownership
- Learn creative problem solving as a collective
- Create balance between strenghts and weaknesses
- Find your own leadership model
- Experience transformation and evolution of oneself
- Move from conflict to appreciation into action
- Learn and understand your strengts and weaknesses in a team
- Discover your team role through a verified assessment
- Create a effective team
- Experience change
- Theatre, dynamic activities and 360° feedback
- Half day or full day training
- Lower your turn-over
- Cut down on costs
- Gain more time with a win-win mindset
- Learn to surpass individual limits and those of the team
- Become more resilient together during difficult situations
- Through creative problem solving, mutual trust and respect
During this 1.5 day training, you experience complex situations where fatigue, stress and the unknown will manifest multiple emotions. Through open dialogue, trust and coaching, you will understand and test different methods to manage these emotions, as a collective.
As your can imagine, in the outdoors, situations can change rapidly and become complicated, even dangerous. Therefore, we need to be able to adapt quickly, solve problems creatively and be expert in managing our emotions.
During this program, we put you in Outdoor situations where you can experience and test this in a controlled environment.
Night-time orienteering, Bivouac, Building a ropes-course or a river crossing are some of the activities planned to help us manifest the different emotions.